Tuesday 4 December 2012

Silk Scarves

I am now using my illustrations to create a new peice of art, for the multiple which we need to produce for Major Project A.
 
This 'multiple' will then be used to promote myself/ my work.
 
I have chosen to translate the drawings into patterns for silk scarves!
 
 
This page is for my Formative Assessment, some research into silk scarves on the market today, and some of my scarves which ive scanned in and mirrored.

 
As the competition is all about future fashion, i have chosen my illustration which i feel best describes my vision;
 
tin foil jacket
pale skin
big hair
exaggerated make-up
contact lenses
 
So, the square scarf design above is my multiple idea, hopefully i can print this in our college print room, and i'd like to make a set of 5, about 60 x 60 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment