Sunday 18 November 2012

SHINY PHOTOSHOOT!

So, for this photoshoot i wanted to portray the future, in a tacky, silly sort of way.
 
Lots of silver, white, large dark eyebrows which i've seen on the catwalk and clean lines.
 
 
Finding inspiration from Hussein Chalayan (see previous posts), Swan Lake,
Lady Gaga, the list goes on!
 
This shoot consisted of:
 
White, gold, bronze and grey eyeshadows
Black liquid eyeliner
Dark brown eyebrow powder
Tin foil
Pink lipgloss
Fake feather lashes
Nail varnishes
Mascara
Acetate
Masking tape
A variety of pens
and some Letter Stamps
 
 
This was my starting point, a tin foil hat...
 
Moving on, having the foil as a part of my hair....
 
Next I decided to change the foil into a fringe/visor..
 
I used masking tape to cover my mouth next, which meant i could still allow the pink lip to be seen...
 
The following stage amounted to me 'upping the ante', increasing the amount of make-up... 
 
I tried some gold glitter NAIL VARNISH on my LIPS next!!
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
 
Lashes were the next logical thing on the adgenda...
 
 
Finishing up with a variety of different mouths...
 
 
 
Thank you for viewing :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment