Friday 9 November 2012

Mature Style


After having a tutorial I feel like im back on track with my true self, the illustrations that I have been doing recently are too serious, and not really portraying me and my thoughts/opinions on fashion.
 
YouTube has become a really quick, easy and very efficent way for me to research, with just a few key words, I am able to find what i want.
 
So, an idea that I'm going to start looking at today is fashion for older women, whether it's keeping up with current trends, or living as a blast from the past.
 
 
Here are some videos about fashionable mature women, enjoy!
 
Ilona Royce Smithkin
 
Iris Apfel
 
 
Lynn Dell
 

Videos; YouTube.com, Advanced Style.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe , thanks for the follow on twitter, I love this post! Just watched the video From IIona Royce, it was amazing! Really hope I can be like her when I'm older :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jenny, thank you! that means alot that you've had a look at my blog :) hahaa
    yeah she is amazing isn't she! she really reminds me of my grandma :) x

    ReplyDelete